WhtMS Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installation help needed

4 posters

Go down

installation help needed Empty installation help needed

Post  97raven123 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 am

ive played other servers, but this one has the most complicated installation ive ever done, i cant get it working. as you can probably tell, im new here. can someone give me instructions? note, im downloading the source 1 client and the 2 part source 2 maplestory. pls help as soon as possible!!! Surprised sunny
97raven123
97raven123

Back to top Go down

installation help needed Empty Re: installation help needed

Post  DesireMe Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm

hmmm O: i dunno anything Neutral
DesireMe
DesireMe

Back to top Go down

Post  97raven123 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

alright, nobody post, "i dunno, sorry" or anything along those lines. it only frustrates me. and they are only trying to increase post #. pls post if you can provide instructions. clown FEAR MY CLOWN BOMB OF KILL-YOU-DEAD!!! Shocked Exclamation affraid IMAFIRINMADOCTOROCTAGONAPUS!!! *PEW* DOCTORACTAGONAPUS! BBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bom Sleep jocolor geek flower AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol! lol! elephant AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA afro
97raven123
97raven123

Back to top Go down

Post  Capever Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Try Downloading the Set up....But not from the link WHT gave u....
Try Google/Yahoo....
Just type...
"V75 Full setup" or smth liddat?

Capever FTW Very Happy
Capever
Capever

https://www.youtube.com/6fl

Back to top Go down

Post  97raven123 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 am

thanx for the advice, but i cant find a good download. i need a good download link, where you dont need premium or it doesnt cost, and to where it downloads the rar file. megaupload would be greatly apreciated. i cant find it anywhere.

update: ive found a full maplestory v75 download, ive added the client to the file i extracted it...it aint running. ive tried, it extracts, but doesnt run. odd. anyone have any idea of how to place the client into the folder and run it correctly? pls reply as soon as possible

and one more thing. "ijl15.dll not found." wtf? what?

update again: ive found and downloaded the ijll15.dll file. even though i have it installed, it still says "ijl15.dll not found." even though the ijl15.dll file is right under the client. i await an explanation, i mean seriously, wtf?!?! Suspect

Last edited by 97raven123 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
97raven123
97raven123

Back to top Go down

Post  InCoMpLeTe Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

maybe u downloading corrupted!
try searching on rapid share!!!
and 1 more thing!
the whtms client and the uninstall for whtms client needed in the maple v75 folder!!!!
InCoMpLeTe
InCoMpLeTe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down